The Minister of Youth, Sports and Associative Life (MJSVA) decided to conduct a major project to renovate and modernize the INSEP for top athletes.
As part of the PPP (Public Private Partnership) launched by his Ministry. Accueil Partenaires signed an agreement with the Partnership Sport company (association between VINCI and BARCLAYS) for hotel management of the site.
It is comprised of thirty hectares a set of sports facilities of high level, local training and accommodation as well as medical and administrative services.
The five benefits of Accueil Partenaires:
- The steering of all service providers, security, catering, maintenance and upkeep of green areas under the partnership contract.
- Management interfaces with referring INSEP, the animation of the operating committees and implementation of portal services.
- Reservations management and access rights, optimization of occupancy, visitor reception, hosted permanent and external customers.
- The maintenance of the 365 rooms of the hotel part.
- The cleaning of the entire tertiary sector: offices, classrooms, training, medical, amphitheater, library.
Accueil Partenaires resumed gradually since 2008 renovated buildings and manages the north since 2010.
INSTITUT NATIONAL DU SPORT, DE L'EXPERTISE ET DE LA PERFORMANCE
11 Avenue du Tremblay